Guide :Law

Court summons and judgements

I am being sued from an agency that has collected a substantial debt from a hospital, for medical services rendered. I need to file a written responsse but do not have the $400 to do so and will not ...

Loading ...

Tips for a great answer:

- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.
  • Start your question with What, Why, How, When, etc. and end with a "?"
  • Be clear and specific
  • Use proper spelling and grammar
all rights reserved to the respective owners || || Terms of Use || Contact || Privacy Policy
Load time: 0.0252 seconds