Guide :Law

Can he stop paying child support in NY?

My ex husband stopped paying payments for our daughter. His reason, she lives on college campus so he won't send it to me. Yet he is not sending it to her either. Can he do that? ...

Loading ...

Tips for a great answer:

- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.
  • Start your question with What, Why, How, When, etc. and end with a "?"
  • Be clear and specific
  • Use proper spelling and grammar
all rights reserved to the respective owners || || Terms of Use || Contact || Privacy Policy
Load time: 0.0150 seconds