Guide :Law

Giving up rights to my adopted child

I was married and adopted a child from my wife's previous marriage. We are now divorced, I don't get to see the child and pay child support. Can I give up my rights to the child? ...

Loading ...

Tips for a great answer:

- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.
  • Start your question with What, Why, How, When, etc. and end with a "?"
  • Be clear and specific
  • Use proper spelling and grammar
all rights reserved to the respective owners || || Terms of Use || Contact || Privacy Policy
Load time: 0.0093 seconds