Guide :Law

Can I change my child custody order to another state

I currently have a child support and custody order in Illinois. I recently moved to Indiana for a job promotion, only about 25 miles from where I previously lived. My ex husband is currently behind o...

Loading ...

Tips for a great answer:

- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.
  • Start your question with What, Why, How, When, etc. and end with a "?"
  • Be clear and specific
  • Use proper spelling and grammar
all rights reserved to the respective owners || || Terms of Use || Contact || Privacy Policy
Load time: 0.0162 seconds